Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What Am I Not Telling You?

These days I am getting lots of inquiries regarding what the heck is going on in my life. Those of you who know me know that I just got back recently from seeing Todd in LA. It was an awesome trip. We saw South Pacific with his good friends Fran and Jeff, who were warm and awesome. The four of us had a wonderful dinner downtown before the show.

There was the picnic at the Hollywood Bowl on the fourth where we were serenaded by Vince Gill and the symphony orchestra and the night was capped off with fireworks. We were so close you could feel the ash from the fireworks landing on your face like sand in the desert.

We spent time tucked away quietly at his condo. We shopped at the grocery store, Pavilions is the bomb folks, I don't think I have ever been to a grocery store that was quite so incredible. We dined at wonderful restaurants and he showed me his LA. A city that for most is pretty daunting. It is a beautiful place to be sure.

The Ponderosa is for sale. Life is fantabulous. I am in Love. Glorious. Awesome. Love. The blog is on official hiatus for now. Follow me on Facebook for better updates as I do not have the time to keep the blog up anymore. :) That my friends is a good thing.

2 comments:

Mauigirl said...

So glad to read such a happy update on your blog! Very happy for you and Todd.

Christopher said...

Good for you!

I'm glad you're getting out of North Carolina and moving to Los Angeles.

LA is one of the most exciting, vibrant and important cities on earth. From corporate America, to the arts, education, recreation, and politics, Los Angeles, CA is the epicenter.

I'm glad your relationship is progressing and you've found happiness. Life is very short and most people aren't hardwired to be alone. Jim and I will be celebrating our 18th anniversary in January. I can't imagine being single. Life is too tough to go it alone.

Congrats and email me sometime so we can talk off the blogs.

Later,

Christopher